Get to know the My World of Experiences under GPSM SL trademark
MY-WOE.COM is an Internet domain, registered under GPSM SL- Mon d’Experiencies ww. trademark, With NRT L-708652-C. Our business address is Ctra, Mas de ribafeta 3, Baixos Edif. Prat de l’Abella, AD400 Arinsal, Principat d’Andorra, Tel: +376838515, @: info @ my-woe.com. Registered in the Andorran Companies Register (in book S-190, Folio 91-100, with the company registration number 13499), we work continously to be a legal, thurtworthy and an honest company, with all necessary permits and licenses to carry out the activities of a travel agency.
The company is registered in the Andorran Trade and Industry Registry under number 922205F. Our agency has contracted the corresponding civil liability insurance.
The use by the user of the services contained in the MY-WOE.COM website implies the express acceptance of each and every one of the following general contracting conditions as well as the acceptance of each and every one of the own policies and conditions of the different service providers that provide the contracted services.
Definitions and scope
The following terms must be understood according to the next definitions:
- “MY-WOE: COM”: Trademark registered by CPSM, SL-Mon d ‘Experiencies, ww. which acts as an incoming travel agency (DMC).
- “Client”: A client will be understood as the person who reserves one or more services from those offered on our website.
- “Services”: A service is understood to be any service offered by MY-WOE.COM on its website, such as the reservation of accommodation, transport, package tours, thermal centers and others.
- “Website”: means the website www.my-woe.com
- “Provider or service provider”: It refers to the service providers of the travel agency, such as hotels, apartments, tour operators, thermal centers, ski resorts and others.
MY-WOE.COM is empowered to modify these General Conditions at any time and without prior notice, however, these changes will not affect the reservations that MY-WOE.COM has accepted prior to the modification. For this reason, the client is recommended to read, save and print a copy of these General Conditions when making his reservation.
Unless otherwise indicated, our prices are per person in a double room and for a minimum of 20 people. They are calculated based on the economic conditions in force on 8/1/2020 and can be modified up to 30 days before the start date of the trip in case of significant variation in these conditions.
These prices take into account the VAT rate and tourist taxes in force in Andorra, Spain, Portugal and France as of 8/1/2020. However, any subsequent increase will be passed on.
Our prices include all the services mentioned in the program:
- Accommodation in the hotel or hotels
- Diet (according to the program)
- Water and wine with meals (1 bottle for 4 people per meal). *The water served at meals can be in a jug. Failure to consume the type of wine served will not entail any refund or compensation for another drink.
- Meals in restaurants,
- Entrances to museums, visits
- Animations (if mentioned in the program in bold)
- Services of an accompanying guide and / or local guide (s) (if mentioned in the program or in the rates section ).
Unless otherwise stated, the rates for the stay do not include expenses for coffee after meals, transportation or coach parking. Any service not performed, delay in arrival or early departure by the client will not give rise to any refund.
Generally, 1 gratuity is granted for every 25 paying participants (normally it is allocated to the driver). However, depending on each program and the services contracted, these conditions may vary. They will be clearly specified in the budget to be sent and in the contract.
COVID-19: The rates presented on this website are calculated in accordance with the prices communicated by our service providers on the date of publication or on the date of dispatch of the quote. Any subsequent increase linked to the application of current or future health measures taken in the context of the Covid-19 crisis may be passed on up to 30 days before arrival. My World of Experiences is not responsible for changes in reservations that may result from new sanitary regulations that may be adopted by the different host countries.
As a general rule, rooms are assigned from 3:00 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated after breakfast on the last day.
Single rooms are available in a limited number (in principle 5, driver and guide included) and always on request. In the case of a large number of single rooms, the supplement can be increased. The classification of the hotels proposed in our quotes is the official classification granted by the Ministries of Tourism of Andorra, Spain, Portugal and France.
Booking and payment conditions
All pre-reservations must be notified in writing and a contract signed. The reservation will be effective upon receipt of the deposit corresponding to 30% of the total amount of the stay upon receipt of the rooming. In some cases, the initial deposit amount may be higher. In this case, it will be notified in the service contract. The balance must be paid 15 days before arrival.
It is necessary to receive the amounts indicated, in each period, respecting the indicated dates, in concept of confirming services. If such paymens are not made in due time, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Bank: Credit Andorra, Iban: AD51 0003 1101 1144 2231 0101
- Account number of GPSM S.L. MON D’EXPERIENCIES WW
Banking expenses are paid by the client. There are NO bank charges on our side for receiving payments.
- From 30 to 15 days before the start of the stay: 30% of the total amount of the stay.
- From 15 to 09 days before the start of the stay: 50% of the total amount of the stay.
- From 08 to 03 days before the start of the stay: 75% of the total amount of the stay.
- Less than 03 days before the start of the stay: 100% of the total amount of the stay.
In some cases, the amount of the expenses may be higher. It will be notified in the service contract.
*Winter stays in Andorra: contractual cancellation fees will be charged in the event of cancellation of the stay, due to adverse weather conditions, if one of the two entrances to Andorra is open to tourist buses, even with special equipment.
The order of the programs presented on this website or in our budgets is indicative and will be adapted according to the day of arrival. It can be modified depending on the requirements for making reservations, unforeseen events or bad weather conditions.
The descriptions of the hotel establishments offered in our budgets are reviewed every year. However, My World of experiences is not responsible for changes in the structures or technical closures that occur after sending the estimates.